Below are resources and area organizations that have a positive impact on our community. We encourage you to consider donating time or money in support of these groups.
- 800-Bets-Off (Gambling Addiction Assistance)
- AboveTheInfluence.com (Anti Drinking/Drugs Campaign for Youth)
- Alternatives to Violence Project – Iowa City
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Johnson County
- Crisis Center of Johnson County
- Iowa Department of Public Health – Division of Tobacco Use Prevention & Control
- ItCanWait.com (Anti Texting While Driving Campaign)
- MECCA Services
- StayClassyIowa.org (Binge Drinking Awareness)
- The Dream Center of Iowa City
- United Way of Johnson County
- University of Iowa College of Law Clinical Law Programs
- University of Iowa Critical Mass Student Mentoring Opportunities
- Young, Black, and Educated
Note: The list below may include organizations that have been neutral or opposed to previous Justice Center proposals. Our intention here is to simply encourage people to direct their energy toward solutions that are known to work.