To support community based corrections with community involvement, acceptance, and financial resources to establish and embrace pro-active programs that break the cycle of dysfunction for the family.
History and Impact
Over the past fifteen years CCIA has become a local, state, and national leader and continues to redefine the critical issues and provide solutions for safer communities. CCIA remains at the fore-front as a powerful and innovative organization by:
- Delivering proactive and preventative programs that put youth first,
- Developing and securing funding for community partnerships with law enforcement and corrections,
- Hosting thought provoking public forums and policy conferences,
- Redefining the way we address mental health issues in corrections, and
- Being the first to create low-income housing for reunifying families of offenders.
CCIA’s goal as a working foundation is to provide critical services now and to provide visionary leadership for the future.
Source. The document above is an information resource and has been copied directly from the CCIA website.